Getting a feeder club for work permit issues....

In FM08 there was a bit of a bug where whenever I requested a feeder club to solve work permit issues the board were never able to find one. Just tried it in FM09 and once again, the board was unable to find one. Was this bad luck or is there still problems finding a feeder club for a work permit? Would I be better off just selecting "any type"?

Thanks for the reply, that doesn't sound promising! It's annoying when the only feeder club I have for work permit issues is Polish and will take 4 years before a permit is granted! I would love a feeder club from Holland, it only takes 2 years to get a work permit then doesn't it? Hopefully this bug will get fixed in the next patch if everyone else is having problems!

Yeah, it would be nice to hear if others has problems as well.

Bought a vietnamese talent, but i couldn't send him anywhere. Nor could i find any feeders, so i had to sell him almost straight away.

Funny part was that i sold him to Peterborough, where he got a work-permit.

That takes the mick! I tried renewing the contract of one of the players I signed but need a permit for. He accepted and I thought he was now able to play, but he still hasn't been given a permit and I had to double his wages to get him to agree extending his contract, wasn't happy!

That's interesting, I will leave my players with that Polish club for rest of the season until they return, then see if they let me play them. Will have to select "any type" for the feeder club type right now. Will carry on playing and see what happens.

Archived