Do regens reflect their footballing nation?

Giggle seems more suitable for 12 year old girls tbh.

And no Galactus, haven't seen anything like that. Not that I agree with your associations with the footballing nations in the first place. :D

Sorry, i will try and restrain myself in future! It must be cold up there on your pedestal? Taking the mickey out of someones regional diolect! How low!

Sorry, i will try and restrain myself in future! It must be cold up there on your pedestal? Taking the mickey out of someones regional diolect! How low!

Don't worry he's most likely a nobody in the real world.

Looking at his post count the net appears to provide much solace from existence to him.

The only things I think think that would influence this:

- Clubs often have certain playing-styles defined in the database. I'm not sure what effect this has, since I would think the preferences of the manager should be prevalent. However, if certain styles of play are actually favoured, and would reflect on the training and therefore also on the attributes.

- If you play in a country where is rains all the time, for instance, technical players would have a harder time to shine, while psyisical players would be more likely to. Likewise, weather conditions can influence other parts of play.

- For the first few generations, the original players in the game will be there to teach certain skills to the new players. So, if Spain has many players with good dribbling, there will be more of those to teach the next generation.

I've noticed this too - English regens tend to be physically better, south americans tend to be technically better, good luck finding a target man in China or Japan, etc.

While managing in Argentina back in FM07 I noticed that my players were a lot more volatile than when I was managing in Europe. In the end I stopped bothering to ask my senior players to tutor my juniors because they'd invariably end up hating each other. And it seemed like half of them had their personality listed as 'temperamental'.

Archived