yellows11, there's always the same number of players on the game because whenever one retires a regen is created. And I do agree with ridley, you're making a lot of very similar threads, it'd be easiest for us to help you if you stuck to one.

yellows11, there's always the same number of players on the game because whenever one retires a regen is created. And I do agree with ridley, you're making a lot of very similar threads, it'd be easiest for us to help you if you stuck to one.

so what do you exspet me to to get ride of them in thin air lol

my point is what is the point in starting loads of threads instead of keeping it all on one thread. It keeps the forum more organized and easier for peole to find what they want.

Also if you keeps posting the same thread loads of times your not going to endear your self to people on here.

my point is what is the point in starting loads of threads instead of keeping it all on one thread. It keeps the forum more organized and easier for peole to find what they want.

Also if you keeps posting the same thread loads of times your not going to endear your self to people on here.

ok sorry but dont you find that when you start a new thread and you come off it to go on another one and when you come off that one to go on the one you made you cant find it

No players to buy?

Make sure Interested is turned off.

And too be honest, You 98 posts have been pure drivel that a moron could see is full of crap..

Oh and try to spell abit better, i know you probably are like young but im English and it is hard to read..

And Ridley is not the King

Mwauauahaha

I AM! bow down to me!

No players to buy?

Make sure Interested is turned off.

And too be honest, You 98 posts have been pure drivel that a moron could see is full of crap..

Oh and try to spell abit better, i know you probably are like young but im English and it is hard to read..

And Ridley is not the King

Mwauauahaha

I AM! bow down to me!

No need to talk to him like that.

Moron and full of crap just be watch what you are saying.

Lets see

1) Most of them make no sense to a foreigner

2) They are repeated and double posted

3) Spelling is crap

4) What is SESONS?

1) Make sense to a foreigner why should it?????

2)Point taken

3)&4) Same thing so who's repeating now

Usted tiene más ocasión de entender esto que un poste de los yellows 11. Usted sigue siendo sí joven, así que porqué no lo hace usted utiliza un comprobador de ortografía así que cada uno ENTIENDE el punto que usted desea hacer!!!

I just had that translated on google and well it makes no sense at all !

" You have more opportunity to understand this than a pole of the yellows 11. You do still young, so why do not you do you use a spelling checker so that each one understands the point that you want to do "

there you go then !

I just had that translated on google and well it makes no sense at all !

" You have more opportunity to understand this than a pole of the yellows 11. You do still young, so why do not you do you use a spelling checker so that each one understands the point that you want to do "

there you go then !

ha ha You realy do need to speak spanish to understand it mate, them spell checkers are a load of rubbish! The 2nd sentance is near enough to what i said!

Literal translations of foreign languages into English often make no sense, which is why Google translator is rubbish. For example, "un petit mort" in French literally means "a little death". What it really means is something quite different, but I won't explain on here as it's a family website ;)

yellows, I'd recommend typing your posts in Microsoft Word or the equivalent package you own and running the spell check before posting them on the forum. That way people will react more favourably to you, and also you might learn to spell a little better yourself :)

Wow, act your age, not your shoe size..

And im pretty sure most foreigners will understand it.

As for "Sesons" - Im not sure if they could.

Yup would not make sense to a foreigner.

You know what sesons means your just being a kid like you are anyone can see what it's meant to be so who's the thick one grow up silly little boy.

ps wolves are crap

Keep the yellow flag flying high

ps wolves are crap

Keep the yellow flag flying high

Dont you think thats a bit childish

Come on no need to get personal and beside Wolves are topof the Championship by a mile i must admit im not there best fan but they beat Sheff U and i dint go sparking off saying they were crap.

Wolves have some very good players as well and will fair well in the prem next year really

Dont you think thats a bit childish

Come on no need to get personal and beside Wolves are topof the Championship by a mile i must admit im not there best fan but they beat Sheff U and i dint go sparking off saying they were crap.

Wolves have some very good players as well and will fair well in the prem next year really

If wolves go up which i don't think there will cos they will mess up in the play off's they will go straight back down only way there are up the top at the moment is with loans (Chelsea say no more)

Archived