surely this cant be real?

I think it is real.

If you think this is mad, I saw on the news this morning that in America one of the burger giants has released their own fragrance that smells of meat.

hmmmmm...yeah i can see it now "YOU TOO CAN SMELL LIKE AN AMERICAN WITH NEW MEAT SMELLING FRAGRANCE":D

sorry but it is in really bad taste that they release this given how many issues ppl have had with the game

i know ppl always shot down the slightest criticism of SI but they are clearly milking the cash cow now - maybe they deserve the right to do so given how many great games they have released up to now

Could very well add to the realism when playing FM at home!

not sure my missus would like that, on the other hand........if i spray it about a bit she might get fed up of the smell leaving me more time to not only play fm09 but also listen to me armin van buuren albums instead of east bloody enders!!!! YAY!!!!!!!:D

Quote-"Our scent will bring the dressing room into the homes of Football Manager 2009 players, inspiring them for pre-match team talks, preparing them to direct their team from the sidelines and prime them for a tricky press conference."

Miles I hope you dont mind wives everywhere hunting you down and killing you :)

*Waits for others to come in and take that reply seriously*
sorry but it is in really bad taste that they release this given how many issues ppl have had with the game

i know ppl always shot down the slightest criticism of SI but they are clearly milking the cash cow now - maybe they deserve the right to do so given how many great games they have released up to now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publicity_stunt

Still - now people can complain about the amount of time it took the developers to organise the PR stunt instead of testing the game, I guess!

... it's free?

• 3 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publicity_stunt

Still - now people can complain about the amount of time it took the developers to organise the PR stunt instead of testing the game, I guess!

I still don't get it. Is this just an early (or late?) April fool joke or is this actually coming out? It would still be a joke nonetheless...

*shakes head in disbelief*

*just remembers to at least shut his mouth while still shaking head*

Archived