Suggestion for International Manager

I am a manager of a small nation and i feel that it's bad for a player if he's left out cold in his club for too long and still is happy with it. I suggest a "Player Interaction" option to tell him to demand a transfer to a team which can gurantee him playing time so that i do not have a star player always lacking in match fitness, which also more or less lowers his playing ability.

I am a manager of a small nation and i feel that it's bad for a player if he's left out cold in his club for too long and still is happy with it. I suggest a "Player Interaction" option to tell him to demand a transfer to a team which can gurantee him playing time so that i do not have a star player always lacking in match fitness, which also more or less lowers his playing ability.

Logical idea.

:thup: This has been a big need in International Management for a while.

I'd also like to see the opposite side of it, for example: as club manager, my Reserve centre-back from Nigeria is in the Nigeria starting lineup. He goes off to play for his nation. He comes back, and says, "Hey, my national team manager has warned me that I'm going to get dropped if I don't start playing competitive football."

Successful club resolutions might include:

- Transfer list

- Promise more playing time next season

- Promise more playing time this season

- Agree to send out on loan

I think this would make more sense than the old-school "Demands More First-Team Football", especially when that comes from a young player who has to know that he isn't as good as your first choice. Explanation of what the player actually wants and what acceptable solutions would be would help that sort of "demand" feel much more reasonable.

Archived