Dominated/Grudge.

I try to play possession football but always get dominated by anyside. You name it from arsenal to fulham. this really blows as the other team get more chances like 3x of wad we create and i feel like my team is not putting any effort. teams that we should destroy we end up drawing if we are lucky we win by a goal to nil but if we lose we tend to concede a MINIMUM of 3 to teams like man city or even aston villa. Wad I am trying to say is that is the AI hating me because they seem to play beautiful football against me but not against other AI teams. I watch their matches and they are no where near how they play us. I know some of u guys are gonna say its my tactics but i dont think soo as i have reviewed, tested and even copied some of others peoples tactics and even the AI formations.

I know it may sound like im whining but it seems that the game gets difficult when its matches against human players. Have any of you encountered this??

And oh yeah, whats with the managers declaring interest and giving compliments to all my players every 5 seconds. Its starting to **** me off because in 08 there was rarely a time when a manager declares interest or complimenting my players and all of a sudden in 09 benitez or mourinho start showering love onto my players that they become my players favoured personel. It really unsettles my players and i wish there was a way to tell them to stop it coz theyre starting to sound like a pedo going after my 17-18 yr old prospect.

someones tactics suck :D

allthought i can see where your comeing from? even if you made your tactics yourself, then you should still get some good results?

it also comes down to your teamtalks, if you tell them you expect a win then thayl draw or if you tell them to take it easy then thayl win???

bah funny game at times.

Archived