• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to be a spoil sport, but christmas day is the most memorable day of the year for most people and I think you really should go and see your parents-in-law. You will have plenty of other days for FM. On christmas day I am going to visit all my relatives... it's christmas; screw FM for a day ;)

Am i sad???

The wife and i supposed to be going to her parents on xmas day but i have decided christmas eve im going to fall ill so i hav all xmas day for fm,, sad or what hahaha

Don't be an idiot... it's Christmas... you should count yourself lucky to have the option of spending it with your wife regardless of inlaws.

I am driving to my mother-in-laws (manchester to southampton) on the 23rd Dec and back on boxing day. My wife wants to see her Mum for Christmas, which is fair enough. Also my mother in law wants to see her daughter and grandaughter. The trade off is that I get to take my laptop so I can play FM. I wont play all day, but I will play at some point on Christmas day.

Maybe there should be a new game for you! Christmas manager, where you can manage what everyone does at christmas as you appear to want to! ;)

I dont want to "manage" what someone does for Christmas...i just find it quite sad that someone would rather sit at a computer playing a game rather than spend time enjoying the day with your family.

I dont want to "manage" what someone does for Christmas...i just find it quite sad that someone would rather sit at a computer playing a game rather than spend time enjoying the day with your family.

Well, you've got to have family first, so yeah, I rather do something I like.

I agree with this, even in the battles of the first world war, the soldiers saw christmas first and enjoyed the day with each other, while you would put a computer game before your family.

The way to approach Christmas Day FM-wise is thus:

- Get up, eat some choc open some presents and have a couple of cheeky games of FM

- Get dressed, go and see family/welcome family at yours

- Leave the computer on upstairs so that when you go to the loo you can play one match each time

- Spend the whole of Christmas Day with your family and enjoy it. Christmas dinner....yum!

- Stick at it with your family till about 9pm at which point the very young and the very old will need to be taken home etc.

- And then from about 10pm have a bit of a cheeky Christmas FM sesh and off to bed.

- Perfect Day.

- For Boxing Day and New Years Daym do the above again just without opening presents.

why do i HAVE to spend the day with my family? i can do that tomorrow quite happily, just because there a big as electified pot plant in the corner of your room your expected to be fake and sit with family when everone would rather do something else, enjoy ya self on Xmas do what you want if you want to spend it with family do so just dont use Xmas as an excuse to be with ya family theres another 364 days you could happily do that.

The way to approach Christmas Day FM-wise is thus:

- Get up, eat some choc open some presents and have a couple of cheeky games of FM

- Get dressed, go and see family/welcome family at yours

- Leave the computer on upstairs so that when you go to the loo you can play one match each time

- Spend the whole of Christmas Day with your family and enjoy it. Christmas dinner....yum!

- Stick at it with your family till about 9pm at which point the very young and the very old will need to be taken home etc.

- And then from about 10pm have a bit of a cheeky Christmas FM sesh and off to bed.

- Perfect Day.

- For Boxing Day and New Years Daym do the above again just without opening presents.

You put alot of time into thinking that one through didn't you :p

Damn right :D

Although I do remember in my younger days a couple of Christmas's when it was heavily FM/CM based.....!

:D HaHa, finally... some humour here.

Well I am young now but am mature enough to know FM isn't better on chritsmas day than any other day but meeting the family seems to be.

oh yea and personally my plan is:

- get up and open presents

- when bro comes down give my nice her presents

- watch as she pulls the wrapping paper apart then plays with the boxes instead of the things in the boxes

- have lunch

- go play FM while i watch a DVD i got for xmas

- go to mates and get hammered with the two guys who i hang out with most

Archived