SI Moderators

Are all SI moderators sent a email to say to close all topics regarding patch, game problems. I own this game bought by me i have every right and so does everyone else to have there say im getting sick and tired of seeing people post valid points and you SI moderators coming along and putting a sarcastic comment and generally slagging off the poster and then closing the topic, what a way to **** people off more, if people arent happy they have a right to say you cant just brush it under the carpet like you seem to be doing.

Wonder how long now till i get a sarcastic comment and this topic is closed

i got 2/1 on 5 - 10 mins

Are all SI moderators sent a email to say to close all topics regarding patch, game problems. I own this game bought by me i have every right and so does everyone else to have there say im getting sick and tired of seeing people post valid points and you SI moderators coming along and putting a sarcastic comment and generally slagging off the poster and then closing the topic, what a way to **** people off more, if people arent happy they have a right to say you cant just brush it under the carpet like you seem to be doing.

i got 2/1 on 5 - 10 mins

Problem is, many people have posted what everyone is saying

and most of it is just spam.

We're trying to work on the patch to get it out and all people can do is post countless duplicate threads asking for information that we don't have yet.

This then takes us away from working on the patch as we have to attend to screaming children.

Which means you have to wait even longer. So please stop asking and wait patiently.

i got 2/1 on 5 - 10 mins

Posts voicing displeasure do not get closed down automatically. Unconstructive posts (whether for or against the game) do get closed down, however.

Archived