Why Holiday through the game?

if you're an international only manager I can understand, but why if you manage a club do people holiday through an entire season? Surely you can't win a season like that?! and even if you do, where's the sense of acomplishment in that?

I track as many of the off-season competitions as possible e.g. World Cup, EURO etc with all my scouts attending and find young players to sign, the off-season is so exciting! Why holiday through it?!

I realise this is obviously a personal decision but I still don't see why holiday through an entire season is done. But to each his own I suppose

If I was managing international only then I might consider it, or taking Dafuge (sp)'s challange Id consider it!

Intertaional only is boring as you have nothing to do for weeks and I've not taken on Dafuge's challenge yet!! However in my career game I started in BSN and am now managing a Championship team inside 2 seasons so im pretty happy!

Assistant managers sometimes win games more than you do, so holidaying through can sometimes help. :p

Yes this one I don't understand.. I experimented a bit on FM 08...

I holidayed from august till christmas and results the ass man got were unbelievable... 6-0, 5-0, 6-1, etc... Then I do the same games and play the same players and same formation and I barely win 1-0 or 2-1... just with 1 goal difference and sometimes 2...

Can someone explain why the huge gap pls?

Yes this one I don't understand.. I experimented a bit on FM 08...

I holidayed from august till christmas and results the ass man got were unbelievable... 6-0, 5-0, 6-1, etc... Then I do the same games and play the same players and same formation and I barely win 1-0 or 2-1... just with 1 goal difference and sometimes 2...

Can someone explain why the huge gap pls?

Ahem, while you had the same players its probably very difficult to recreate allthe player instructions and other tweaks you wont have seen on the tactics!!

mate sorts his side out then holidays till first game, he also holidays the champions league group games before playing the knockout rounds then when the last game is done he holidays to begining of transfer window and it starts all over again.

why?

dont ask me, ask him and he says he "cant be arsed with it"

Archived