Touchline Ban

I got a one match touchline ban for moaning about a refereeing decision, he gave a goal that was clearly offside (though i always get the message 'replays showed the officials made the right decision)

my board were angry as were the fa

now i like this feature its a good addition, but i could not make any tactical decisions during the match

now (and please correct me if im wrong, i may well be) im sure when a manager gets a ban IRL he can talk to his assistant and get him to make changes from the stand? also i wasnt allowed a half time team talk now surely the banned manager is allowed in the dressing room at half time.

im not moaning its a good feature just thought it was stragne, interesting to watch a match i had no control over

and as i said correct me if im wrong re IRL

also, has anyone else had a touchline ban? i just get so angry lol

now (and please correct me if im wrong, i may well be) im sure when a manager gets a ban IRL he can talk to his assistant and get him to make changes from the stand? also i wasnt allowed a half time team talk now surely the banned manager is allowed in the dressing room at half time.

Except when you're Mourinho and hide in a cart... :)

But to be honest, I gave up slamming the ref. A good feature would be if the ref admits when he made a mistake.

I got a one match touchline ban for moaning about a refereeing decision, he gave a goal that was clearly offside (though i always get the message 'replays showed the officials made the right decision)

my board were angry as were the fa

now i like this feature its a good addition, but i could not make any tactical decisions during the match

im not moaning its a good feature just thought it was stragne, interesting to watch a match i had no control over

and as i said correct me if im wrong re IRL

also, has anyone else had a touchline ban? i just get so angry lol

A manager is not allow to talk to the AM in the bench nor in the dressing room at half time according to the rules. The fact that some managers stay in touch with AM via mobile doesn't change the fact it's illegal....

now (and please correct me if im wrong, i may well be) im sure when a manager gets a ban IRL he can talk to his assistant and get him to make changes from the stand?

This surely happens irl, I can remember Frank Rijkaard using his cell phone to contact his assisten once.

also i wasnt allowed a half time team talk now surely the banned manager is allowed in the dressing room at half time.

This is correct. If a manager get a ban, he is not allowed to be in the dressing room before or during (half time) the match.

Well as far as I'm aware it is much more strict in Europe that you can't talk to the team or the AM during a match or give a team talk all you can do is pick the squad whereas in EPL managers like Sir Alex Ferguson always take team talks and discuss with there assitant even though I am not sure they are allowed to.

A manager is not allow to talk to the AM in the bench nor in the dressing room at half time according to the rules. The fact that some managers stay in touch with AM via mobile doesn't change the fact it's illegal....

i stand corrected, thanks:D

Archived