Points of view

AG7

I'm just making a comment from peoples views.

Seriously guys, as a developer myself, it drives us insane when people rush us for a product and then moan that there's something wrong with it.

Rather let the lads test it properly, yes there are currently bugs in the game, but rather give them the time to sort it out properly so we can all be happy with it.

The best things in life are worth waiting for! So SI dudes and ladies, take your time getting the patch out, make sure it covers everything you need it to :)

So you admit that the game was released far too early then? and should have had some of these things ironed out?

I still play the game with some of the bugs but am eager to get the patch too. I won't rant and rave to get it. It will be out when its out yes?

My point being, if you bought a product (which the game is) like a new car and the satnav didn't work and it had a faulty fuel gauge, would you want it sorting asap? I know the moderators are fed up with the amount of threads about this but what do you expect, people have a faulty product and want it fixing.

I hope they sort the problems too, and for the long run so hope it is released when ready. This is a forum where people ask questions alot are "when is the patch out" why close these for others to start a new one, just leave one open for guys to glance through.

Thanks

I actually don't have many bugs I've picked up in my game. I have the injury problem and thats about it. My game doesn't crash or anything, compared to other games I think this was pretty safe to launch. I don't think it was launched to early. Remember these guys get given a date by which the game must be released.

I think the devs at SI have done an outstanding job!

Why did you start a new thread just so you could quote and respond to someone?

Either answer in the thread or if it is closed the take the hint.

"The title is points of view"

This is a forum, and I'm only answering to someone elses point of view. Yes the tread was closed and thats part of it.

Some of you just trawl these threads to moan at other people, making contradicting statements. If you want it to be the moderators "club" only why make it a forum where people are going to air their views. Would you do it in a pub, tell someone to shut up when something is said you don't like or agree with?

Just try to be more friendly and consider others feelings and point of view......

We don't trawl the forum to find things to moan about, we wouldn't even have to. We get annoyed by people creating new accounts just to make constant repeat threads with the word 'patch' in and saynig the same thing over and over and over and showing a blatant disregard for the rules and/or forum etiquette.

I don't want to cause friction. Just think things should be more relaxed. People are going to ask about the patch, and SI don't comment because they are hard pressed to sort the dam thing, not look through the threads to answer.

Just think that some moderators try to rule with an iron fist, why? First real responsibility gone to the head?

Stop closing down on peoples opinions please.

A forum is for debating

We don't trawl the forum to find things to moan about, we wouldn't even have to. We get annoyed by people creating new accounts just to make constant repeat threads with the word 'patch' in and saynig the same thing over and over and over and showing a blatant disregard for the rules and/or forum etiquette.

Fair point but can't they just edit the persons post, and leave sensible things in?

Fair point but can't they just edit the persons post, and leave sensible things in?

They shouldn't have to, there are rules to be followed if people can't post within them it's down to the mods to deal with the situation as they feel fit - closing yet another duplicate thread instead of having to micro-manage every post is obviously a lot more sensible.

I think the Mods are just trying to prevent it from becoming a complete Flame War

On some posts that are annoying going over the same ground ect ect. Just let some of it slide, there seems to be, I didn't like that comment close thread. Then someone saying "good riddance" thats friendly isn't it?

Yes there will be immature posts, the age range of this game is large so there will be little oinks bluffin crap but, when I read i don't take note of the nonsense.

They shouldn't have to, there are rules to be followed if people can't post within them it's down to the mods to deal with the situation as they feel fit - closing yet another duplicate thread instead of having to micro-manage every post is obviously a lot more sensible.

Sensible... maybe easier for them I agree, they use their own time for this. But in moving down a thread reading through surely you can just wipe it out, or if its not offensive leave it.

Someone going "patch,patch,patch" is irritating yes but why close a thread for it?

I'm sorry but are you expecting us to be everybody's wetnurse, editing all their nasty, snidy little comments/digs/abuse out of all of their posts?

I'm sorry but are you expecting us to be everybody's wetnurse, editing all their nasty, snidy little comments/digs/abuse out of all of their posts?

When its warranted, yes to a degree. I understand what you moderators have to do.

It seems that some get the hump a little too quick though.

When its warranted, yes to a degree. I understand what you moderators have to do.

It seems that some get the hump a little too quick though.

'When it's warranted' means you expect us to review each and every post and decide whether to edit it. There's no 'to a degree' about it.

And my mod radar is going haywire at the thought that you've been registered for a month and you've only just started posting today.

I hope they sort the problems too, and for the long run so hope it is released when ready. This is a forum where people ask questions alot are "when is the patch out" why close these for others to start a new one, just leave one open for guys to glance through.

It's because most the users don't bother looking at anything or doing a search, so we'd have lots of open "when is the patch out" threads.

Anyway, since this is YET ANOTHER needless patch thread, it's being closed.

Archived