Stop moaning about the Patch

Seriously guys, as a developer myself, it drives us insane when people rush us for a product and then moan that there's something wrong with it.

Rather let the lads test it properly, yes there are currently bugs in the game, but rather give them the time to sort it out properly so we can all be happy with it.

The best things in life are worth waiting for! So SI dudes and ladies, take your time getting the patch out, make sure it covers everything you need it to :)

Seriously guys, as a developer myself, it drives us insane when people rush us for a product and then moan that there's something wrong with it.

Rather let the lads test it properly, yes there are currently bugs in the game, but rather give them the time to sort it out properly so we can all be happy with it.

The best things in life are worth waiting for! So SI dudes and ladies, take your time getting the patch out, make sure it covers everything you need it to :)

Agree (fellow developer)

All I can say is just don`t say dates to people, as soon as the 18th was mentioned your just asking for a barrage of kids saying "Wheres my patch I paid money for this game I demand my patch NOW":D

My personal opinion (which counts for nothing) is we will get patched up on Monday 22nd. LOL

Is the patch out yet?

i agree with whats been said it really narks me when the testers get grief too (being one) we have to play the same part of the game over and over and over again then we rank all bugs with a priority, what most people dont get is something they report as a bug might be major but was one of the low priority bugs at the time. (assume they work the same as the two games companies ive worked for) people really thing testing is a case of just being paid to play games when it isnt, its not the hardest job in the world but its by no way a case of going to work playing a game and going home

Archived