Patch....

This place is seemingly populated by the least funny, less imaginative cretins in all the world.

was that really neccassary i along with, i dare say a lot of other people found it funny and damn sight more refreshing than dull boring idiots such as yourself

was that really neccassary i along with, i dare say a lot of other people found it funny and damn sight more refreshing than dull boring idiots such as yourself
This place is seemingly populated by the least funny, less imaginative cretins in all the world.

I just can't understand why some people always have to be offensive for either no reason or when somebody else becomes offensive. *shakes head*

Btw, the OP made me laugh but I don't feel the post was really necessary either ;)

Good. SI, now I have your attention, if you spent less time closing threads on patches and more time releasing patches we wouldn’t be having this problem now would we?

Before this thread is closed I just want to say... the secret to winning every game is ....

The Patch stops pregnancy, according to Wikipedia!

"A contraceptive patch is a transdermal patch applied to the skin that releases synthetic estrogen and progestin hormones to prevent pregnancy. They have been shown to be as effective as the combined oral contraceptive pill with perfect use, and the patch may be more effective in typical use"

So - great news for people who don't want to have babies!

The Patch stops pregnancy, according to Wikipedia!

"A contraceptive patch is a transdermal patch applied to the skin that releases synthetic estrogen and progestin hormones to prevent pregnancy. They have been shown to be as effective as the combined oral contraceptive pill with perfect use, and the patch may be more effective in typical use"

So - great news for people who don't want to have babies!

More good news:

The patch will stop people making not-funny threads about the patch... or am I being ambitious?

From now on, anyone posting crap like the posts in here will incur a 30 Point infraction, which means you're banned from the site for a week. We mods have better things to do then sort out this crap. If you create an alias, we'll IP ban you.

Cheers.

Archived