Mac patch

Can someone please give us some info about this FFS?

Im getting pretty tired of having a game here that i cant play.....and receiving no information about when a patch could be out.

Are we getting the 9.2 patch when its released for PC in the coming days?

Not sure if I'm missing something? The game works fine on my Mac after the first patch (all be it without 3D graphics).....

Onkster

More important is if they fix the network problem, am really tired of playing a game and having the result change.

Just beat lazorate 2-1 in the 90th in a thriller only for pc host to process and have it turned to a 1-0 loss.

Seriously wtf Si, patience is something im running out of.

More important is if they fix the network problem, am really tired of playing a game and having the result change.

Just beat lazorate 2-1 in the 90th in a thriller only for pc host to process and have it turned to a 1-0 loss.

Seriously wtf Si, patience is something im running out of.

I saw that once on one of the old FM's, was on a network game and all went haywire, reboot fixed it I think.

Not seen it happen yet on FM2009

I saw that once on one of the old FM's, was on a network game and all went haywire, reboot fixed it I think.

Not seen it happen yet on FM2009

Believe me it happens, rebooting does not fix.

Play in EUC clan and have to holiday all my games as playing and getting different results is driving me insane.

Can one of the mods PLEASE give us some bloody info!!

I just want to know what is going on. Us Mac users paid the same bloody price for the game as PC users. We should get the same bloody service. As of this moment not one thing has been said about when we get a patch for the bugs.

Archived