Shots/Shots on goal!!!!!!!!

Anyone found that their shot/shot on goal count is way too low for a game??

Im about 10 games into first season with spurs and end of game stats tell me i only had 3 or 4 shots per game!! P10 W2 D7 L1 Id already started my first fm09 game as celtic but thought something was wrong when i was only hitting 5 shots at home against falkirk/hamilton etc.. It cant be my tactics as ive carried same ones on from fm08..IS IT THE PATCH??

???? Why change a winning tactic when a new game comes out?? Its meant to be as real as possible, so do managers change their winning ways every season????

That's very true, but a lot of successful tactics in 08 don't translate anywhere near as well in 09. I suggest you look at wwfan's stickied thread in the tactics forum for some useful tips.

Mines way too high, over 22 shots, but only 8 on goal last night and couldnt score. Recently my teams been performing terrible in the champions league yet in the league we have only lost once in 73 games. And alot of those are good wins with clean sheets. I wish there was a feature to get their heads together and perform better in each competition like you can in the league.

Brown1888 it most likely is your tatics as im the other half in Glasgow and Ive been getting way over 10 shots per game in the SPL. My opponents are lucky if they get one shot on goal.

???? Why change a winning tactic when a new game comes out?? Its meant to be as real as possible, so do managers change their winning ways every season????

The fact its a different game with the 3D engine and tactics have been changed slightly...e.g. no sideway runs.

Archived