gob smacked

i know this isn't about football manager but i have just come on and read the sticky for the new patch, good idea walkers and the mods for putting it up but after reading it i am very disappointed, is this what we've descended into they try to help and thats what happens forums are supposed to be about debate and help and its turned into a disgrace the person has been banned but a public flogging would be better. sir shame on you that was there for the good of the forum for people to read and contribute but again another thread ruined by members that cant even be civil or constructive, another good idea ruined. i dread to think what new members think when they read some of the things posted on this site. i go to bed now hoping tomorrow that i will have a early Christmas gift off si but if not i will like the rest wait with baited breath for news of the new patch. good try guys thanks for the effort :thup: but another thread shot down in flames :(

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about :confused:

I think he is talking about the patch thread that was stickied at the top of this forum in order to prevent duplicate threads about the patch. It has since been closed as it descended into a thread where someone was banned for abuse.

well ... if they just hurried and got the patch out then we would all be off the forums and not abusing each other or moaning but playing the bloody game … playing a ‘bug free’ game …. Free of bugs that is … I hope … touch wood … man, I will hate to hear the feedback on these threads if Si release a patch that is have arsed! (which is more than likely)

It's a non-issue. There is nothing to be said about the patch until SI are ready and willing to inform us. There is no point in either endless or even one single thread for completely useless speculation and purile complaints. We only have to wait for a very short time and the news will be out.

the term "bug" in software matters actually derives from an early hardware problem with older computers. some time during the 1950's, while computers were still huge blobs, there was occasionaly a problem with small bugs short-circuiting the relays. Since those days the term "bugs" had a revival and nowadays most commonly refer to software problems.

good thread now let's close it..

Archived