BSS/N In The Money

Just wondering if anyone managing in the lowly Blue Square South/North has had a Premier League/L1/L2 or Top Flight European Team offer good money for a talented junior player. I know it may be a long shot but I just wanted to know if it had happened to anyone as Im currently managing St Albans in the BSS. A cash injection of a reasonable magnitude in this competition would be extremely helpful as most BSS teams have no money and no transfer budgets. And when I say good money im talking in terms of BSS/N teams, so not $millions more along the lines of $thousands.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PLAYER NAMES SO THAT SI DO NOT HAVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, JUST POST VALUES OFFERED

Just wondering if anyone managing in the lowly Blue Square South/North has had a Premier League/L1/L2 or Top Flight European Team offer good money for a talented junior player. I know it may be a long shot but I just wanted to know if it had happened to anyone as Im currently managing St Albans in the BSS. A cash injection of a reasonable magnitude in this competition would be extremely helpful as most BSS teams have no money and no transfer budgets. And when I say good money im talking in terms of BSS/N teams, so not $millions more along the lines of $thousands.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PLAYER NAMES SO THAT SI DO NOT HAVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, JUST POST VALUES OFFERED

I Guess not ha ha ha, yeah im not lucky either

Short answer is no, best I had was 2 divs above me for £20k. However one guy reported a £250k bid, friendly and 50% sell on........

250k bid would be brilliant, I personally havent had a bid above 5k for any of my players and my most expensive player is 15k I think. Guess its just the luck of the draw, your lucky if you get given a top class regen.

This actually happend IRL to a BSN team who had signed a guy for 2k and have sold him to a championship team for 100k with loads of clauses (there hoping he moves to a Prem Team in january and they can rake in the cash!) However its unlikley in the game to get that lucky unforunatley!!

I tried to sell one of my midfielders who was rated at £3k but set an asking price of £10k. Amazingly a club came in for him and contracts were agreed on etc etc then at the last minute they pulled out due to "looking at other transfer options". :mad: :mad:

Only got £1k for him in the end, but saved me £2k per month in wages :p

Archived