Thanks for the cash injection Celtic

celticscreeny.jpg

Thanks for the money I will spend it wisely.:thup:

Anyone else seen this?

Good on 'em!

Are you after Ross Wallace? Or "were you looking at Ross Wallace?" would be the better question...

I remember when I was promoted with Derby, pleading with the board for more funds on my amazing £850k budget. I ended up converting most of my wage remaining budget to transfer money, then signing all of my players at once so the board didn't notice I was £120k over my wage bill.

Good on 'em!

Are you after Ross Wallace? Or "were you looking at Ross Wallace?" would be the better question...

I remember when I was promoted with Derby, pleading with the board for more funds on my amazing £850k budget. I ended up converting most of my wage remaining budget to transfer money, then signing all of my players at once so the board didn't notice I was £120k over my wage bill.

I was just looking at Ross Wallace as his stats were quite high and he was going cheap.

Heres the finances the tight gits.

finances.jpg

well im real madrid & have £178.000.000 to spend :p

althought i have nothing to spend it on?, so i bought 2 young players each from hearts & hibs for £5.000.000 :) in the hope that thay will use it wisely & get 1 over the old firm "hehe"

comon the hibbies\jam tarts

well im real madrid & have £178.000.000 to spend :p

althought i have nothing to spend it on?, so i bought 2 young players each from hearts & hibs for £5.000.000 :) in the hope that thay will use it wisely & get 1 over the old firm "hehe"

comon the hibbies\jam tarts

I like it, nice one.:thup:

That could be a reason why they didnt give you the cash flow,I have seen it before were they give you a few mil but if there is a higher wage bill than you should have they wont give you it,balance the books and all that,pretty much the same as when at a lower club and you are only say 4k over the wage bill they will only give really low amount of wages for players until you are in the plus again.

hahaha that sucks dude

We got lucky, a Russian tycoon took over Rangers and gives me heaps of money.

Sucks to have a tight board as I had before the takeover. Does Celtic enter any takeover talks?

Not yet mate im in 2011 and aul John Reid just will not budge.:D

EDIT-Forgot to say Rangers got taken over and Dundee United is just about to.

Archived