SUGGESTION: Scouting a team

Well if your like me and you always search through teams trying to find the best up and coming talent, you will probably come across a youth team that you suspect has some great youth, but all their attributes are blanked out and the only way to view them all is by scouting them, but going through every player takes time, you should have the option to scout entire teams.

Just mark all the players in the team (hold down CRTL and click the arrow next to each player in the squad), then right-click any player, hover "get scout report" and enjoy.

I'd however like to see an option to make this easier (e.q. a "scout all players" button in the team screen.

mark one of the players in the squad list you'd like to scout. (You mark it by clicking to the left of the player name and "pkd" - It turns blue)

Then click CTRL+A - now all the players in the squad has been selected and turned blue..Now right click one of the player names and click get scout report :) taadaaa

-- Hehe ok someone beat me to it.. :)

Just mark all the players in the team (hold down CRTL and click the arrow next to each player in the squad), then right-click any player, hover "get scout report" and enjoy.

I'd however like to see an option to make this easier (e.q. a "scout all players" button in the team screen.

Although this doesn't work if there are any 'grey' players in the team - or does it now??

it should be common sense really shouldn't it for the scouts. If you get scout report for them for 1 match surely the report could say something like x player also shone in the game.

Right and wrong at the same time. You can't keep an eye on 11 players simultaneously. Especially judging their movement off the ball and positioning would be inaccurate IRL then.

Scouting != viewing a match like we would normally do (follow the ball :))

Right and wrong at the same time. You can't keep an eye on 11 players simultaneously. Especially judging their movement off the ball and positioning would be inaccurate IRL then.

Scouting != viewing a match like we would normally do (follow the ball :))

Possibly, however scouts should report back the names of any other players that catch their eye. Happens all the time IRL - a scout goes out to look at a particular player and comes back recommending another player.

Archived