Players Dislike Each Other - News Says I Can Fix It?

Two of my players now dislike each other - I asked one to learn from the other, now they cant stand each other. The news report says that their performances might suffer unless I can resolve the conflict; but how do I go about doing that, beyond selling one?

Two of my players now dislike each other - I asked one to learn from the other, now they cant stand each other. The news report says that their performances might suffer unless I can resolve the conflict; but how do I go about doing that, beyond selling one?

Just get the one who dislikes the other one to sign a new contract.

Money talks it would seem.

This has always annoyed me. The news item says you need to solve it basically but the game doesn't actually give us the opportunity to do that. I think there should be an option to get the two players together and talk about it. Obviously, that can go well and even if they still dislike each other, they are more prepared to ignore it for the good of the team. It could also have drawbacks if it doesn't work.

I tend to offer a new contract to the player/s with the dislikes message in the personal section is both players are high profile.

If on is a youth player (quite often when tutoring), I usually send them out on loan for a bit to give them some space from one another.

This has always annoyed me. The news item says you need to solve it basically but the game doesn't actually give us the opportunity to do that. I think there should be an option to get the two players together and talk about it. Obviously, that can go well and even if they still dislike each other, they are more prepared to ignore it for the good of the team. It could also have drawbacks if it doesn't work.

Maybe an option to get em both in the ring, like a gypsy bare knuckle fight?

Seriously, i think this would be a nice addition rather than players spitting their dummies out with each other which inevitably costs the club more money!

One of my players doesn't like another one of my players and I quote 'because he takes himself too seriously'.

I actually laughed out loud when I read that, because ALL professional footballers take themselves too seriously!!!

Not sure I agree there,there are alot of players that remain"themselves"during there career but others that want to be serious all the time and be something they were not.

Archived