Record for most players carried off injured in one game?

the second half of the season its always worth reducing training for the hard working players like wingers and midfielders because they get tired easily, especially in the Prem with such a tight schedule. I usually do this about december/january time. If you dont you can get lots of injurys

My first UEFA Cup qualifier for Villa I had 4 off all within minutes of each other.

Worse still 3 of them were barry, gab and ash all for nearly 2 months !

That was pre-patch and now its not so bad though I still think I get more injuries than previous champs - I think it is not unrealistic

in the demo i made all of my subs (one because of an injury), and then 4 of my players got injured. i was arsenal, gallas got injured so i bought on djorou, then he got injured so i had to take him off, ramsey was injured next, then clichy, and finally walcott :D

5 - 3 stretchered off with serious injuries, 2 limped off with knocks, as i had no substitutes left, finishing the game with 8 men!

Often i have between 2-4 players taken off injured a game, if this bug wasn't so annoying it would be funny. Just imagine players warming up, going on for 10 mins, then getting stretchered off and replaced repeatedly. Imagine what the treatment room would look like!

Archived