Watching other peoples games

ok i used to watch the odd game from other leagues on my old FM's for example if i was at shakhtar id go watch a sunderland match this was done by clicking the 'V' between both teams in the fixtures page, however this isnt working for me for some reason, i did a search and couldnt find anything. i wanted to watch a Dinpro game as im intrested in their Centre back who i was hoping to unsettle a bit more by watching him play but it wont let me view any ideas?

ok i used to watch the odd game from other leagues on my old FM's for example if i was at shakhtar id go watch a sunderland match this was done by clicking the 'V' between both teams in the fixtures page, however this isnt working for me for some reason, i did a search and couldnt find anything. i wanted to watch a Dinpro game as im intrested in their Centre back who i was hoping to unsettle a bit more by watching him play but it wont let me view any ideas?

Do you have a game at the same time? I dont think FM has programmed time travel yet?:)

Other than that presume you have installed the 9.1 patch?

Not sure why its not working for you, but it worked for me

I went to see a game between Inter and AC Milan after I had expressed an interest in the Inter job, the game report in the news item said I was there and the report suggested it strengthened the rumours I was about to take over at Inter.

Archived