How many players can I sell/buy before the team starts to have organization problems

Every player will need time to settle so if you buy 1 then he will need time to settle. You can change your team how much you like but the more you change it the less settled the team will be at the start. Obviously if it needs to be changed I would still change it, though. :)

Every player will need time to settle so if you buy 1 then he will need time to settle. You can change your team how much you like but the more you change it the less settled the team will be at the start. Obviously if it needs to be changed I would still change it, though. :)

Will the players settle automatcaly or must you play training matches? Because I hate training matches and Ill do anything to avoid them just as I do anything(?) to have an working team. Anything else I can do exepct for playing training matches?

Can I remove the players Im going to sell to the reservers team as soon as the game starts, then I wont maybe be getting minus points for "exchanging" ?

¨

thanks

I assume by training matches you mean friendlies. Well you don't have to play them. If you just play the players in real games they will settle eventually but your team may not be as good at the start due to the fact they are not blending with the rest of the squad.

You don't really get minus points for exchanging. It is just that new players need time to settle in when they come to a new side.

The more matches you play them in (be it real or friendlies) the quicker they will settle.

I assume by training matches you mean friendlies. Well you don't have to play them. If you just play the players in real games they will settle eventually but your team may not be as good at the start due to the fact they are not blending with the rest of the squad.

You don't really get minus points for exchanging. It is just that new players need time to settle in when they come to a new side.

The more matches you play them in (be it real or friendlies) the quicker they will settle.

Allright...

...and how many friendlies are recommended for getting the squad blended in?

mihajlovic, just get your ass man to take control of friendly matches.

I usually try to go for 6 (usually 4 on a tour), maybe more. Doesnt really matter tho, the thing i would say is to get the player sin as close to the transfer window opening as possible

I have a little experience with this as I tend to want to immediately put my stamp on a team as soon as possible. I think as long as you keep a solid core of the previous team around, it won't be too detrimental. As much as one may not like friendlies, they are a necessary evil - both to let the players gel with each other as well as to give you an idea of what a player looks like out on the pitch. You can always let the AssMan handle most of them, but sometimes they don't play the guys you'd like to see. Scheduling a lot of friendlies also helps because you can let the AssMan handle some and you can handle some while getting the extra practice time in.

Friendlies are a necessity imo... They will improve the condition of a player after holidays so that when official matches start his condition won't drop quickly like it does when you first play friendlies. Also it helps your team to blend in and for them to adapt themselves to your tactic...

Then they are still settling into your new tactics,the same as in real life.

If you win against real madrid with 3-0 5times and against your own u20 team with 3-0 5 times , will it gain the same positive effect?

Will the players be as much "blended in" in both scenarios?

And for that, will the morale be as high in both scenarios?

I at least get the highest possible morale by winning 5 times against my own u20 team, but it still seams strange that 5 wins over bigger teams wont give me more morale boosts. But Like I said , it lands in he highest.

thanks for answer.

Well your team can only gel together new players/tactics with games they play it is maybe even best to play against maybe lower teams pre-season rather than take on the likes of Real Madrid,you can only go so far for moral.

So for pre-season games I would suggest just playing teams either just below your team or around the same level so they can get used to your tactics and each other,without the chance they wont get a look in and get hammered.

Well your team can only gel together new players/tactics with games they play it is maybe even best to play against maybe lower teams pre-season rather than take on the likes of Real Madrid,you can only go so far for moral.

So for pre-season games I would suggest just playing teams either just below your team or around the same level so they can get used to your tactics and each other,without the chance they wont get a look in and get hammered.

Ok, one last question.

I let my Ass manager play the matches , i hate playing them myself. i took 4-4-2 formation , marked all the players and changed in tactics. But my Ass manager still plays some strange formation that hasnt anything to do with 4-4-2 , how do I make him play with my real formation. Otherwise that point is tottally unessecary if my Ass manager dont play the sam tactic as me!

I believe you can go on holiday and the ass manager will use your tactics but...he will use the subs as he see's fit and change your formation as he see's fit during the game.

but i cant go on holiday !....holiday bug !

Isnt there any other way to make my ass play friendlies on my formation?

So the morale cant even theoretically be higher by beating madrid 5 times than beating u20 5 times?

Ermm you have the ..*cough* so called holiday bug?

can I ask .....did you pay for your game?

Yes I did!!

So there isnt any other way to let my ass play the firendlis accourding to my tactic than taking a vacation over the friendly match period?

how does it make a diffrent , what has a vacation to do with that

It doesnt make sense..

Yes I did!!

So there isnt any other way to let my ass play the firendlis accourding to my tactic than taking a vacation over the friendly match period?

how does it make a diffrent , what has a vacation to do with that

It doesnt make sense..

I find it hard to believe that you have paid for your copy considering you asked when the new crack (no, not patch) was coming out just a few days ago. And now you're mentioning the holiday "bug" :D

Indeed this guy is using a pirate version of the game,I gave him the benifet of the doubt but he has been sending me pm's asking how to get around the "holiday bug"now.

basically for those that dont know SI added a feature into the demo were managers couldnt go on holiday so that pirates could not add this,I really do not know all the in's and out's but I do know when players act like this poster something is up...

Archived