Quick question

Hi. I bought the game via Steam but always load it through the FM09 shortcut rather than opening Steam.

I know that Steam auto-patched the game for me but does this mean I have to open the game through Steam or will the patch still be working through the FM09 shortcut?

Thanks for anyone in the know.

Not true.

Simply locate the fm.exe file within the Steam folder group and create a shortcut to it on your desktop. Job done - no Steam.

Can you help me . I have a mac ok and game runs fine, but my mate has pc but we have different patches is there a patch that works so we can play each other online like we did before the patch.

As Matt said, you can play the game without having steam running even if you bought the game through steam.

Once you patch the game through steam or manually then you can still play the game without steam running.

Can you help me . I have a mac ok and game runs fine, but my mate has pc but we have different patches is there a patch that works so we can play each other online like we did before the patch.

I don't think it is anything to do with the patches. From reading the FMO forum, there just seems to be a problem playing online with a mac and a pc.

Archived