SEGA is one greddy organisation

IMO the main problem of FM nowdays is that we have too much bugs in each release .

It would be much better that SI has time to completely fix and polish the game and release a new game every two years (like CM4 and CM 03/04 etc.).

Like that they would have time to add new features and releasing more complete game.

Now SI has only half of year to make a completely new FM (from February to October) and they just do not have time to add new features, make new ME and test it thoroughly.

Their contract with SEGA forces them to release a new game every year.

P.S. I hope this thread will not get closed

P.S.S. Sorry for the bad English

The one thing i would like a revamp on is the User Interface. I personally think it would work well using an iphone-esque 'Springboard' idea where everything is accessible from.

I'd like to see the demo come out earlier so that people get more time to play the game and report early bugs to SI.

All is all they do their best but working to such strict deadlines it's hard. On the other hand, missing the July 24 2009 bug is a collossal error. Even a half thorough bit of testing should have found that.

[quote=3889011;2305543It would be much better that SI has time to completely fix and polish the game and release a new game every two years (like CM4 and CM 03/04 etc.).

P.S. I hope this thread will not get closed

1) I'd take every version of FM over CM4 which even SI have admitted was their least polished release.

2) Unlucky. Constructive criticism - fine. Moaning - not fine.

Archived