lack of harmony

Squad harmony could be down to players not getting on, which you can't do much about, other than sell the disruptive player/s. It could also be down to how you handle the media or deal with squad discipline. What are your attributes scores in those?

Squad discipline under 10 is going in the wrong direction. Always fine players for poor performance, unnecessary red cards or being late for training, if you don't your squad may become unhappy with "lack of manager discipline". If enough of them get annoyed then this will affect squad harmony.

I also have problems with Squad Harmony. I have like 2 players who want to leave for a bigger club since last season and I don't want to let them go (ateast not until their contract runs out). They have been Unappy for about 1 seazon. My Squad Discilpine is 9. I usualy Warn then Fine players if something happens... but never for Poor Performance.

why would you let their contracts run out, you will have no money to replace them, best bet is to sell them but put the transfer to go through at the end of the season, giving you time to find adequate replacements.

got fired from my valencia job after more than half the squad was annoyed by the lack of harmony in the club despite doing good in second season.. 2th place. damn whiney bastards

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh, mate. I needed something to cheer me up as it's been a day full of doo-doo for me.

Archived