Teams available when starting unemployed

I downloaded the demo, loved playing as Farsley (especially since the Ass. Man's name is Parsley and the symmetry is entertaining).

Bought a copy of the game.

Loaded it up, and since I love a good challenge, started unemployed. Once again the lowest level team was Farsley. If I wait a week, Hyde becomes available. But it seems it's the same thing every time I start a new game.

Is there something I'm missing about team availability when starting unemployed? or are you always stuck with the same options each time?

When you start a new game the game will only have unemployed teams for that of when the Database was finalised. So only Farsley were the team without a manager at the time. One bit of advice, holiday till mid season like Jan and there should be a few teams without managers.

Another suggestion is to change the start date. There's different clubs without a manager depening on which date you start at, as naturally clubs fire their manager after the end of the season, and many countries have different season setup.

So how does one pick a BSN BSS or BSP team to start with? While starting unemployed will give me Farsley or Hyde, I can't seem to figure out how to select a team in one of those leagues to start off the game.

1. Don't tick "Start Unemployed"

2. Browse to whichever league you want in at the bottom half of the screen

3. Highlight the club you want to start with and confirm

Hope that helps. :)

Archived