Tt&f

There are several threads already regarding the lack of intuitiveness of the current tactics system, no need for a duplicate thread.

My last thread (Discipline Player Bug) was closed down for some reason and i never got to ask YOU this question. Thats all....

So then what was the overall answer given?

i'm being a thick welshman here

what is Tt&f?

It's a tactical "bible" put together which is available in the Tactics forum for download. I think it's very good if somewhat defeating the object of the game and also lending further to the criticism that FM09 has already had.

It basically tells you how to get the best out of the tactical model of the game. However it's not common sense...i.e. if you know football...forget 50% of what you know (i.e. if you have coached in the game at any level) and prepare to learn how to beat the game as opposed to simulate it.

It's a tactical "bible" put together which is available in the Tactics forum for download. I think it's very good if somewhat defeating the object of the game and also lending further to the criticism that FM09 has already had.

It basically tells you how to get the best out of the tactical model of the game. However it's not common sense...i.e. if you know football...forget 50% of what you know (i.e. if you have coached in the game at any level) and prepare to learn how to beat the game as opposed to simulate it.

and thanks also

Archived