Money from friendly matches, where does it go?

I'm playing with Barcelona at the moment and have found myself in need of cash. Naturally I decided to host friendly matches to increase income, thus getting more money for transfers. So far I've played 5 or 6 friendly matches and raised (according to my calculations) about 10 million pounds. Here's the problem: when I requested extra transfer funds they wouldn't give me any. So, how many more do I have to play, or what's really the catch?

When you arrange friendlies, there's something that tells you how much you're set to earn from the friendly. Don't forget you might have to pay the opposition as well. Five or six friendlies will not get you £10M.

I'm playing with Barcelona at the moment and have found myself in need of cash. Naturally I decided to host friendly matches to increase income, thus getting more money for transfers. So far I've played 5 or 6 friendly matches and raised (according to my calculations) about 10 million pounds. Here's the problem: when I requested extra transfer funds they wouldn't give me any. So, how many more do I have to play, or what's really the catch?

It doesn't work like that.

First of all I don't think you could get £10m from 5 or 6 friendlies. What was the projected income from each one? Did you pay fees to the teams you invited.

Also the money would go into the bank balance and not the transfer funds.

Archived