Players unhappy with managerial discipline ?

actually its also the opposite as well, if you punish too much. I gave collocini a 2 week fine for a headbutt on someone, then when he came back from his ban he got sent off for a pro foul so i fined him another 2 weeks. Taylor then had the status 'worried about the lack of managerial dicipline'

What did he want me to do? Break his legs?

Ohhh ye...is allready half year and that 2 pinheads are still upset....

And they will until you actually make an example of someone. If it worries you that much and you want to pre-empt their change of heart, do this:

Play an 'expendable' reserve in an easy home tie, or even a friendly and set him on hard tackling and tight marking. Hope that he gets a red card then discipline him. OH, how your star players will love you :eek:

actually its also the opposite as well, if you punish too much. I gave collocini a 2 week fine for a headbutt on someone, then when he came back from his ban he got sent off for a pro foul so i fined him another 2 weeks. Taylor then had the status 'worried about the lack of managerial dicipline'

Drop him from the team perhaps?

Maybe he is worried for you punished him to much? I don't know...it seems little strange. They behave like little girls.

LOL! That last part is brilliant, maybe it could be an option for 2010! On a serious note tho, I think that you should be able to have an option in the discipline that says 'train with the youth team' or something if they have missed training or keep getting red cards!

I've had this exact same thing, but apparently in response to me giving a press conference in which I was really positive about the team, and said that I think we'll win the title. Some players are impossible to please, as I know that whenever I've said anything negative to the media, I've had the old moan about how they're disappointed with my negative attitude. Sigh...

Archived