Championship here i come

Im now on my 4th season with Leyton Orient and last year i won the lge 1 playoffs to get promoted which i think is a good achievement seeing as in 2nd season i just avoided relegation by 1 point

so here i am in championship with Leyton orient could the near impossible happen with me going to prem??? who knows

anyway my best achievement so far is probably me getting into the lge cup semi-final where i finally lost 5-4 og aggregate to spurs

but on the way to semis i beat blackburn and arsenal icon_cool.gif

Im now on my 4th season with Leyton Orient and last year i won the lge 1 playoffs to get promoted which i think is a good achievement seeing as in 2nd season i just avoided relegation by 1 point

so here i am in championship with Leyton orient could the near impossible happen with me going to prem??? who knows

anyway my best achievement so far is probably me getting into the lge cup semi-final where i finally lost 5-4 og aggregate to spurs

but on the way to semis i beat blackburn and arsenal icon_cool.gif

Hye Daniel you added my msn and well done on the achievemnt i am in the middle of guiding a Hinckley team(relagation candidates) to the title.

They only had 3 players when i took over,i could hardly sign any decent players.Btw this is continued from my Arsneal save.

Archived