time is passing, new players are not coming...

i am a long - time fm player, i play my games for years and years in the game, however by the years are passing, the new players are joining the game, but non of the new players have high attributes, and even after long time, again their attributes are not growing so much , so at the and, for ex: in 2015 there would be no world class footballer, in the game FM 2008 ! then i really start to get bored so there is no new talented players :mad:

I just like to ask is it same in FM 2009 too? if it is like that, no need to play , and waste long time with the game? :confused:

Hi.

FM2008 had a well documented problem with bad quality of regens - the new players created by the game.

FM2009 has fixed this problem. All reports say that it may have gone too far the other way, in that there are now too many top class players. In any case, it's certainly better than 08.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to the forums!

And according to most people who have gotten far in the game, the quality (and quantity) of regens in FM 09 has been improved vastly from FM 08. Some might even argue there are too many world-class regens popping up.

Have a look in the thread Neji linked indeed. You will see some of the better regens that others have unearthed in their games.

that is cool=) i ll buy the original in tihs week than and live my nights over playing it=) but i hope i will not face the problems the other users are facing , still have doubts.

Well to play it safe, wait till patch 9.2.0 is released (should be around the 18th of Dec) before attempting a long career game. That patch should fix most of the problems that have been highlighted to SI ever since game release.

FM08 was pure pants was the worst out of them all and FM09 is my favourite of all time as it actually starts to relate to a actual football manager game where you need to do something and that's use your brain. Give FM08 a wide berth and move on to the future as they say down here R.I.P FM08 and good riddance.

Archived