I got a 10!!

He got another one!!! This guy is awesome!!

The first one came against a crap team in the early rounds of the league cup, but this one came in the SPL against Hibs.

He's been taking teams apart week in week out. I recomend him for any team!

10no2ih7.th.png

But you are also playing as Rangers in the SPL. If I get him for the Spurs in my season he would have a much more difficult time putting up those numbers.

He might be worth a go, In Europe we've played 4 matches, he's scored 3, 2 assists, and 2 MoM.

2 of them 4 games were against Roma.

yeah I think he is definitely worth a go for almost any team in the world, but I think the stats he is putting up with you may be a little bloated because you are probably pounding on some domestic teams.

I have Bentley crying to leave so I will investigate this guy as a possible replacement for him.

he is a star for me also, but he "wants to be transfer listed" for 1.5 years and counting now. If I can't sway him into staying (i've tried almost everything) I will no choice but to sell him in the upcoming summer because he will be going into his last year of the deal. I don't want to risk losing him for nothing.

Ive finished 4th and 1st in premiership and lost in final of Euro and Champs League so thats probably why Bentlys happy atm, he is the only one of my squad who has real mood swings even when were winning.

Back on Topic, just bought him cause hes worth more than his release atm, so coming in January, will be my back up winger to cover fleck and Bentley.

Archived