Game has encountered a fatal error on 17/06/12

In my 4th season, I guess winning the champions league with Rangers has finally tipped it over the edge :(

Anyway, I cant progress past this date.

Can anyone help me?

Can I email the crash report or the file to anyone to have a look at (perhaps admin maybe?)

Can somebody help?

If this is the wrong place to post then I'm sorry

Thanks for your help

There are instructions in the Bugs Forum: take a look at the Sticky threads at the top.

Thanks skorp for your help, I am now uploading the game via Filezilla FTP Client. What happens now? Will someone look at it and try to fix the problem then contact me?

Bit new to all this? :o

Skorp - quick question,

Am I as well forgetting this game now or is it a possibility FM could fix it? If this is a possibility how do I get the game back etc? Sorry for all the questions this has never happened to me before :o

cheers

If they solve the problem then SI will fix it with a patch... just watch out for the announcements on the top of the forum.

Then you just apply the patch and you should be able to continue without problems

If they solve the problem then SI will fix it with a patch... just watch out for the announcements on the top of the forum.

Then you just apply the patch and you should be able to continue without problems

Cheers mate,

so Im humped for the now then :mad: What a nightmare that is :( Looks like Im starting from scratch for now at least. FFS!

Cheers mate,

so Im humped for the now then :mad: What a nightmare that is :( Looks like Im starting from scratch for now at least. FFS!

Have you tried holiday-ing past 17/06/2012 (i.e. use the 'Go on Holiday' option with the return date set as 18/06/2012) yet as jod123 suggested you do? Sorry to repeat that but I noticed you did not reply to his query.

That is most likely the last thing you can try out immediately on your end in order to salvage this particular save game. If this fails, then only thing to do would be to start a new save. :(

That is most likely the last thing you can try out immediately on your end in order to salvage this particular save game. If this fails, then only thing to do would be to start a new save. :(

Unless you have an older save from the same game. This may help you get past the crash date, although it may not. Tries these things and see if they work for you, as some crashes are one-off events.

Cheers guys,

Yeah I have tried holidaying past it and it still does the same :(

Also tried using my two other save game options (I had last saved it on the 12/06/12) and they do the same thing. By all accounts it looks like I am humped

I am severly annoyed about this :(

Archived