missing epl???

Cant seem to find it, i know it should be after Denmark and before Finland but its just not there... i have already had a save game with it but must wait for the fix of the dreaded c league bug, anyone know why i cant see the option in my new game menu?

Have you applied the patch and opted to use the updated database? My screen says v9.1.1 - not sure why yours says 9.1?

Weird though - Steam should auto-patch you... I use the non-steam version on this machine, so will have to go grab a copy from Steam.

Are you using the 'download' version or do you have a disc too?

M

i have reported it in the bugs section, its been ignored, it says 9.1 because its a pc version and not a mac, its not just out of the box as i got it through steam and didn't get a hard copy. This really is wrecking my head... i have no idea how to fix it and i don't have any hope it will be fixed with the new patch as i seem to be the only one with this problem...

well i followed the instructions by clicking delete on the my games option in stem, then downloading it again which took about a half hour, but when i went back into the game it was as if i had never deleted it. can u suggest how to completely remove the game as there does not appear to be an uninstall iconand fm does not appear under the add remove option, only steam.

well i followed the instructions by clicking delete on the my games option in stem, then downloading it again which took about a half hour, but when i went back into the game it was as if i had never deleted it. can u suggest how to completely remove the game as there does not appear to be an uninstall iconand fm does not appear under the add remove option, only steam.

Through steam, I am not too sure but a clean uninstall involves deleting all the hidden files and registry entries as well.

Through steam, I am not too sure but a clean install involves deleting all the hidden files and registry entries as well.

that's what i figured just need to know how. I hope that si terminate their partnership with steam for fm10 as it seems to have been nothing but problematic for alot of people

• SI Staff

Customer service is provided by Sega - help.sega.com is the URL, and you can use your login details for this forum there.

However, this thread has been passed onto our QA team with a big ?, as we've not seen this before ourselves, and no one else seems to have reported it.

hi i have this same problem, i can't see england. but i used the editor to create a new club. anyone got any ideas how to fix this

You probably have an incorrect number of teams in one of the english divisions. What division did you put your club in and did you remove a team as you cant just add one in without doing that.

• 1 month later...

Archived