New game

Hello!!

I want to start a new game with a small team in a small country. I want to try to get this team to CL and even to try to win a few games. If u could help me with the choice i would be gratefull. And better if u also tell me which leagues i should load to have a good experiencie playing this league.

Thx u all and sorry for my really bad english.

try a team the the Irish (republic) league, they are a minor league but generally get through to the second qualifying round in europe (St. Pats got to the first round proper in UEFA this season). Only the winner of the league qualifies for the cl.... when starting game it will be Drogheda, second and third qualify for euro cup (depending on the cup) and fourth for euro vase again cup..... but that changes doesn't it... fourth qualifies for the europa cup ;-). the top teams in the first season will be Drogheda and Bohemians...... Galway United are a good team for an outside shot (ambition is to fight off relegation though). Also you would want to load the english leagues as there are alot of good players you can sign from england.. (Scotland as well actually)....

Let us know what country you went with...

Chesterfield is good one in England, got them to Champs League Final a few times in 08, waiting for next patch to try again because my first season with Chesterfield got promotion but got the Serie C Cup bug, so wanna continue with that one.

If you have a decent comp, load Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland and England all teams and just pick a low club with a decent ground size.

In FM08 i tried with Oxford and Lincoln city and with both of them had success i took Oxford to Premier League, and in the other save Lincoln to Championship in 4 seasons. I also tried with Kings Lynn this year and manage to take them to BSP but im a bit tired of england. Im from Spain, and tried with Real Valladolid, i hadnt got really good results but i kept the team in La Liga (as my board expected) and reached the final of Copa del Rey (lost 4-2 against Madrid). I dunno why but im not having lot of fun even with this big challenge, and even playing with my home team

I want to try with a unknown league (unknown for me), of a small country. Try to reach UEFA and try to reach groups or something like that. I must say that ive never played UEFA or CL in the game.

EDIT: If I start a new game with 9.1.0 it will be compatible with 9.2.0? Bugs will stay on this game?

Again sorry for my bad english, i hope it doesnt hurt your eyes too much :@

Archived