Players not interested

Hi all. It's the close season on my save and I need to vastly improve my squad as I've qualified for the champions league next season. However, I have a few problems. The most I can offer any player is £13,500 a week - is there any way to increase this? I am constantly seeing players turn down contracts as I can't offer them enough. Also, players aren't interested in joining my club even though they're at a club ranked lower in the European rankings than mine (I know thsi isn't the only factor in it, but still) - anyway to make my club seem more appealing to them?

Thanks

You should provide more details. Like what team you are, how you did last season etc. Its impossible to help you out with no information. And to answer

your question, I dont think there is this season, you'll have to do much better next season first and that'll increase repuation etc and you should be able

to attract higher quality players for a little less.

I'm KAA Gent at the start of 2012/2013 season. I won the league and lost in the final of the Belgium Cup this season, vice versa for the season before that. Steadily climbing the European Rankings and am in the Champions League group stages this season (only ever been in the Euro Cup before). I have a £10M transfer budget if that's any use.

Yeah, may be that. The thing is, the rest of my team are all on around £6,000 at the most. I don't really want to sign a player for more than double that and risk the harmony at the club. I just denied a player literally just now for that reason.

Archived