Ballack

Sold on the two games I started for about 4-6 Million, once to Bayern and once to some other German club, I forget who. Funniest thing is he's considered a Legendary Midfielder on my game? Is he really a Legend?

This is a ridiculous comment of course he is a ledgend just because he has not made the greatest impact at chelsea does not mean he has not had an already amazing career

This is a ridiculous comment of course he is a ledgend just because he has not made the greatest impact at chelsea does not mean he has not had an already amazing career

well, actually I think he's overrated. His development into a "world class" player started very late, basically in the 01/02 season and I still think he's one of the players that massively profited from a hype.

Granted he's a monster when crosses aim for him and his shooting isn't bad either. However, he's not able to play a deadly passes on a regular basis (and I expect that from a central midfielder, especially when he moans about being a AMC rather than a DMC), dribbling and technique in general are not his key strengths. He's hard working but still, I don't think he's that good. Opinions, I know.

No way he is a legend, though. Well, he is.. legendary runner-up. I feel sorry for him as he's really lost a sh*tload of finals in his career. But then he's playing for Chelski now and I (being a FC Bayern supporter) was delighted when Man U beat them in the CL final... So, not that sorry for him after all lol.

i was chelsea in a network game & i sold him to bayern for £10m. a great piece of business for a 32yr old. espescially when you consider the fact that chelsea got him for free from them 2 seasons prior.

the best piece of business i saw was my mate who was playing as barcelona. he sold thierry henry back to arsenal for £32m at the beginning of the game! thus making a £16m profit from the club that sold him to them. not bad.

Archived