Two Games in Two Days

4 May, 14:00 Hibernian - Rangers Scottish Premier League

7 May, 19:45 Rangers- Motherwell Scottish Premier League

10 May, 12:30 Rangers - Dundee United Scottish Premier League

14 May, 19:45 Zenit St Petersburg - Rangers UEFA Cup

17 May, 12:30 Motherwell - Rangers Scottish Premier League

19 May, 19:45 St Mirren - Rangers Scottish Premier League

22 May, 19:45 Aberdeen - Rangers Scottish Premier League

you mean like this it happens in real life and only in Scotland so very true to life then don't you think

yeh i had this as well in my rangers game also had to play a SC replay on a international night.

I agree the 2 days is a bit much even for the SPL but it would not surprise me if they did it irl so cant say i find it unusual in the game

There is noway on earth this would happen irl.

To add insult to injury both the games are away fixture's,so basically after the Dunfermilne game>shower>dress>on the bus>of to Perth.

Edit-After the St Johnstone game>on the bus>off to airport>ready for Real Madrid game.

I think with those fixtures and the sometime erratic injuries Gary Glen could have a few player's to keep him company in the stands as I am sure you will have to play player's that are nowhere near 100%.

Iv bascically just brought my whole reserves into my first team , beat dunfermline 2-1 with both my goals coming in the last 2 minutes so a good start anyway :D

Iv bascically just brought my whole reserves into my first team , beat dunfermline 2-1 with both my goals coming in the last 2 minutes so a good start anyway :D

Maybe best to tell the groundsman and tea lady to bring there football boots to work just incase :).

Iv played 5 of the 8 games and i have to say beating real madrid is my greatest achievement in my football manager career :D especially as i had 10 men for the last 20 mins after van buyten got sent off , although i got beat by falkirk when they scored in the last minute playing with my reserves basically

fm09fixturesresultslf3.jpg

4 May, 14:00 Hibernian - Rangers Scottish Premier League

7 May, 19:45 Rangers- Motherwell Scottish Premier League

10 May, 12:30 Rangers - Dundee United Scottish Premier League

14 May, 19:45 Zenit St Petersburg - Rangers UEFA Cup

17 May, 12:30 Motherwell - Rangers Scottish Premier League

19 May, 19:45 St Mirren - Rangers Scottish Premier League

22 May, 19:45 Aberdeen - Rangers Scottish Premier League

you mean like this it happens in real life and only in Scotland so very true to life then don't you think

Let's all cry a river for Rangers fans.

I had a game on Saturday, Then Monday, Then Wednesday then Saturday with Darlington in League 2.

As you can imagine League 2 players stats are not that good including stamina. By wednesday game they was mostly 47% haha got beat 4-0. Was mad at the time, it was a while ago around Xmas time in the game so i laugh about it now.

Beat Rangers at ibrox 3-0 , beat Motherwell and Dundee Utd to win league , now for Barca in the Semi's :D

Im just glad iv got a good 25 man squad or i could have lost everything lol

@Barkermush - i tried playing with a team from league 2 in fm08 but gave up out of frustration because of the many fixtures in so little time so i can imagine what you went through lol

Man although you did great mate it has just upset me as I am stuck on July 24th bug till the patch is out,dont want to restart as I got promoted into the Premiership and have built a great squad,watching your success has just made me more eager to get back on.

Yeah because when you see teams like Man utd treble winning season they also have to play 2 games in 2 days >_>

D'uh my brain hurts.

For the intellectually challenged e.g. daylight, I was referring to FM and made no reference to how realistic it was or wasn't :rolleyes:

D'uh my brain hurts.

For the intellectually challenged e.g. daylight, I was referring to FM and made no reference to how realistic it was or wasn't :rolleyes:

come on,it seems when something is right people say "it's supposed to be realistic" but when it is wrong they say"it doesnt have to be realistic" dear ohh dear if a player is successful in the game they shouldnt be punished for it,also whats my name?have we met? then less of the insults thank you very much.

back on topic.

Is the start of the 2nd season as QPR Brian,I have the Serie c bug that stops you going further than the 24th of July but the patch should clear it up for me :).

come on,it seems when something is right people say "it's supposed to be realistic" but when it is wrong they say"it doesnt have to be realistic" dear ohh dear if a player is successful in the game they shouldnt be punished for it,also whats my name?have we met? then less of the insults thank you very much.

I'll just point out that at no point did I question realism or say that the fixture congestion in question was acceptable, my comment was a light hearted post, yet you felt the need to reply in a pedantic manner. I didn't mean to insult you with my last post, it was merely an observation.

I'll just point out that at no point did I question realism or say that the fixture congestion in question was acceptable, my comment was a light hearted post, yet you felt the need to reply in a pedantic manner. I didn't mean to insult you with my last post, it was merely an observation.

Lets just leave it there,no need for the thread to turn into pointless dribble and get locked.

Archived