Does league reputation change in FM09?

I know that UEFA coefficients change in FM09, as I believe they have in the past. However, I am wondering if league reputation (a variable viewable in the editor) can also change this time around. This affects the reputation of teams, players, and managers in the league, the quality of interested players, etc. In FM08 this did not change over time, leading to some frustration for those managing highly successful teams in a second-tier league. What about in FM09?

I don't think it changes.

I cheated a bit by adjusting the reps.

I put the low rep league to the same level as the EPL. I don't think this will vastly distort the game because the individual clubs will still have low rep and no cash so the good players are NOT going to flood into the low rep league.

Is there any reason why they don't just make league reputation some function of UEFA coefficient?

That's how league standard works I guess. You win the CL/UEFA Cup and your league standard goes up. Still wonder why they havent done something about league reputation tho..

I have a question i don't know where to put it. In previous versions of FM i would be in the hall of fame yet i would never be on the favorite personnel on my club even though i've spent nearly my whole career there. I wanted to know if that's been fixed and if let's say you spend years in a club and won major trophies if you would be on the legend or favorite personnel.

It sucks to spend a decade in a team and winning them a boat load of trophies meanwhile you are not on the favorites list and are always one ultimatum away from being told to clear your desk.

Archived