Global warming!!!

Grec

Just playing a match against Motherwell in the UEFA Cup qualifier. Game is hosted in the Fir Park in Scotland on 18 august. When I looked at the forecast it said that it would be 34C during the game. I've always been told that Scotland is rainy and cold, this is exactly what I experienced last summer on vacation. The last thing I expected in the game is that global warming is programmed in the game.

here in MALTA 34 is below the average in summer. in august we hit 40 more often than not.

we still had 28 degrees until mid november and 21 this week.

today it's 16 though :thup:

i love winter and we barely have one over here :thdn:

:D

I remember being in Malta about 10 years ago and attended a UEFA cup quailfying round match,it was so hot and just benches made of stone to sit on....to make matters worse for the 75 mins I stayed at the game some guy with a huge drum sat behind me and didnt stop hitting it once during the match.....worse game ever? you bet your a$$ it was.

And it's getting crazier. On the home game in Alkmaar, the Netherlands, it will be 14C on 1 september. This is a huge difference in two weeks.

Here in Holland we get nice wheater (if we get it at all) and high temps in May and late September.

July, august and early September it is really not so nice.

But 14 Degree Celsius is a little less, msut be around 19 Degree

Here in Holland we get nice wheater (if we get it at all) and high temps in May and late September.

July, august and early September it is really not so nice.

But 14 Degree Celsius is a little less, msut be around 19 Degree

Did we get a summer here in Holland this year? I must have slept that day :)

I remember being in Malta about 10 years ago and attended a UEFA cup quailfying round match,it was so hot and just benches made of stone to sit on....to make matters worse for the 75 mins I stayed at the game some guy with a huge drum sat behind me and didnt stop hitting it once during the match.....worse game ever? you bet your a$$ it was.

from 10 years ago the stadium has been highly renovated and it is an all seater now and a roof has been added to another side so half of the stadium is covered now.

our stadium is very nice now but also very hot in summer and very cold in winter due to it's location and unbelievable humidity levels where it's located.

Archived