Prediction Feature in FM2008

When playing FM2008 if you go on your homepage one can see how the team is doing in all competitions including a really neat feature which is esp useful towards the end of the season

it shows the range of possible finishes such as 1-12 or 2-5th and so on...

I would very much like to see this range possibility for other teams as well as my own

since the code and function already exsists is it possible to add this to the team stats?

When playing FM2008 if you go on your homepage one can see how the team is doing in all competitions including a really neat feature which is esp useful towards the end of the season

it shows the range of possible finishes such as 1-12 or 2-5th and so on...

I would very much like to see this range possibility for other teams as well as my own

since the code and function already exsists is it possible to add this to the team stats?

This already exists ingame. Under the 'Overview' page of managers.

So if you are interested in the prospects of say Tottenham, you go to Harry Redknapp's 'Overview' page and there you have it.

Lol!! Fair enough shows how had I look then!!

Off to sit in the corner with dunces hat on

Don't feel bad about it mate. If it helps, I had to take a triple check at it ingame to make sure my claims were well backed up. Such stuff passes under the radar too easily. :)

Archived