Can someone help?

I've downloaded the patch. Seems to be working as when starting a new game, it shows 9.01.

2 queries.

1. Since downloading the patch, I can't access the data editor. When I try to do so, it says the application has failed because its side by side confiruration is incorrect and to see the application event log fo more detail. WTF?

2. If I start a game (or start a continue game) the is a good chance the game will crash just before I go to kick off. This only happens for the first game of a "session". Is this a bug for the bugs forum or my graphics card?

Finally, if anyone from FM is reading, is there a patch being release this week? Just wondering as if there is, I don't want to start a new game later.

Thanks in advance and apologies if I've posted to an incorect forum. Still finding my way around as it were.

For the editor there is a separate patch, just look at the top of this forum you will find it.

For the crash, no idea, pay a visit to the bugs forum (search for it).

apparently this week (18th December) the patch "should" come out, have read this across these forums, have no idea if this date actually confirmed by SI but Miles mentioned before x-mas.

For the editor there is a separate patch, just look at the top of this forum you will find it.

For the crash, no idea, pay a visit to the bugs forum (search for it).

apparently this week (18th December) the patch "should" come out, have read this across these forums, have no idea if this date actually confirmed by SI but Miles mentioned before x-mas.

Thanks for your help.

Archived