Started with Verona in Serie C/1 - No Italian Cup

I've entered the Serie C Cup, but haven't been put into the main Italian Cup?

Why's this? Any help please anyone?

I couldn't believe either, but this is actually correct. The Italian cup is a strange competition that every year changes format. IRL, this year Verona is not in. According to official rules, The teams that participate to the competitions are all Serie A and Serie B teams; to complete the teams selection the Lega Pro (former Serie C1, C2 plus Serie D) selects 27 teams, 24 from Div 1 (former C1), including all teams promoted from C2 last year, and 3 from Div 2 (former C2). On top of that 9 teams from Serie D.

The criteria for selecting those teams are not really clear. If you look at this year participant for the Italian Cup you'll see that Verona is not in, but Biellese (Serie D) is. Weird.

Ok lads, perhaps i'll hold off on the new game until this new patch is released...

Many thanks for all of your help.

Hopefully this fixes the problem i had on another game, where is crashed after 1 season with Luton! :-(

Sort it out SI!

As I said in previous post, not issue with the game. It won't be fixed with the patch. Perhaps consider writing the Italian Lega Pro federation :D

Archived