De Activation URL

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but I didn't understood. If I got the game via Steam, and want to play it on a different computer, with a different IP, I have to deactivate it first ?

This is more for the people who forget to un install the game before they format their PC's etc

I have a question: should I deactivate a copy on a computer, will I be able to re-activate the game on the same computer later on?

That's not necessary m8 as you can install and uninstall FM 2009 on the same computer an unlimited amount of times. Deactivating is only useful if you install the game on a different computer which you have 5 seats/computers to install FM 2009 on.

Can anybody test it please?

You just have to enter your game key here:

http://deactivation.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

and press "Get Active Computers".

You won't perform any de-activation by doing that. If it works, you'll be taken to a list with the computers your game is installed on, where you would be able to de-activate any of them if you wanted to.

It'll just say "Unable to lookup devices" for me, and I'd like to know if anyone is able to use it, or it's just *another* broken thing regarding this year's activation...

Thank you.

I've installed the game 2 times in 2 days already, I know I'm entering the key properly.

I know it's the website's fault, I'm just asking people to test if it happens to everyone, or it's just me.

So it's one guy it works for, vs 3 of us that it doesn't... we're winning, keep it coming!! :D

Works 1 - 3 Doesn't work

Thank you guys for bothering to check. It seems clear there's some sort of problem... just in the day I install it on my second PC (i.e.: the first time I actually need to use it).

Anyway, gonna get drunk tonight so it'll probably be fixed tomorrow... often happens to me :)

Guest pEnTaGrAm_15

I bought the game from Steam. I want to check my seats on DeActivation screen but it isn't work for me. I always take same error. It says Unable to lookup devices.

I want a solution for Unable to lookup devices error!

Ime haveing the same problem after uninstaling now on my laptop[which i only did as my game had come to a complete standstill in January in my first season].It just keeps saying unable to look up devices

I would imagine that the people who need to fix it are probably off work until after new year. Sega/Soft anchor will have skeleton staff in and this is problaby something that needs a couple of people to diagnose resolve test and deploy.

Give them a little time next week and im sure we can all check our seats :)

Hi Guys,

Looking into this now for you - should have a fix imminently...

Indeed Huw - some of us have been away for Crimbo :) - we're not officially back until the 2nd, but Matt flagged this as urgent...

Strangely feels good to be back at the PC after all that food and TV :)

Hi Guys,

Looking into this now for you - should have a fix imminently...

Indeed Huw - some of us have been away for Crimbo :) - we're not officially back until the 2nd, but Matt flagged this as urgent...

Strangely feels good to be back at the PC after all that food and TV :)

Good News.

hi

wondering if anyone can help. I had fm 2009 installed and working then my pc developed a virus and i had to completely wipe everything, now i have re-installed and when i activate it i get the can not connect to the internet message. i tried to fix and got a -1 error too. not sure whats up with it

Archived