Liverpool out to ruin my season before it starts?

SI have certainly got the modern tapping of players realistic in the game it would seem.

I just got promoted with QPR and Liverpool wanted to buy 1 of my CB(I use a 3-5-2),anyway I refused to deal with them as he is very important to me(my team),2 days later they went after the next 1,again I refused(I am not a selling club),3 days after that they went after the 3rd 1 again I refused(my 3 CB's come on).

Now all 3 are unhappy 2 are saying they want to move to a bigger club and 1 has asked to be transfered listed....I havent even played a pre-season friendly yet!!!

I know I should have sold them the 1st 1 then maybe they would have been happy but the season not even started and my 3 CB's all have the hump....I need a hug.

Never refuse offers straight away, ask for a lot of money instead. Usually that makes the club withdraw the offer but if you go too high that can upset a player aswell, finding a good balance is key. If nothing else try and squeeze enough money to buy two or three new players.

Never refuse offers straight away, ask for a lot of money instead. Usually that makes the club withdraw the offer but if you go too high that can upset a player aswell, finding a good balance is key. If nothing else try and squeeze enough money to buy two or three new players.

I did that but once the approaching club withdrew the player became unhappy at not being allowed to talk to other clubs.

Archived