Fm on using 2 screens :)

I hooked up a spare monitor up to my laptop using it as an extended desktop (split screen) thinking that when I was watching a game I could have the match on one and the stats on the other but I am unable to drag the facts over to the other screen.

Any ideas on how I can see the facts on the 2nd screen.

Thanks

cityull

I hooked up a spare monitor up to my laptop using it as an extended desktop (split screen) thinking that when I was watching a game I could have the match on one and the stats on the other but I am unable to drag the facts over to the other screen.

Any ideas on how I can see the facts on the 2nd screen.

Thanks

cityull

Don't think it is possible as what is going on, on the laptop screen will just be replicated on the other monitor.

Don't think it is possible as what is going on, on the laptop screen will just be replicated on the other monitor.

no it isn't it is extended so there is literally twice the space i can have the internet on one screen and fm on another good for when there is a football match on etc

I've got two monitors. As far as I'm aware you won't be able to play FM streched across both of them. It's generally too taxing for the computer and the game isn't designed for it. The best you could hope for is to have the gamet take up both screens with the left half of the game/pitch on the left and the right on the right screen, if you see what I mean. You won't be able to have the match on one, and the stats on the other.

I've got two monitors. As far as I'm aware you won't be able to play FM streched across both of them. It's generally too taxing for the computer and the game isn't designed for it. The best you could hope for is to have the gamet take up both screens with the left half of the game/pitch on the left and the right on the right screen, if you see what I mean. You won't be able to have the match on one, and the stats on the other.

ok thanks guys, worth a shot though eh..?

Although it's not possible to drag individual windows outside of the application, it's quite possible to stretch FM over two screens and position the window in such a way as to have the 3D match on one screen, and the "match stats" on the other:

fmds.jpg

I favour the 3D view and I like to see as much of it as possible and have all the important info on the screen at once, so I tend to have my layout like this:

fmds2.jpg

There is a limit to how wide he game will go in windowed mode though.

I have 2 widescreen monitors and the game won't stretch more than a 3rd of the way across the second screen. (1680 x 1050 on each screen).

I had posted somewhere previously, but I too would like the TV mode on one screen and all the widgets on the other, but alas there are far too few of us with the facility to use 2 monitors that warrant them spending time on a feature like this I expect.

Archived