Has anyone else noticed these things? early goals, crosses etc.

Now im not here to moan or anything like that. I think the new game is awsome. im into my 5th season now as wolves manager, but ive started noticing things and was wondering if anyone else is.

Now i did do a search but typing words like goals, crosses ect just get you a heap of crap threads.

Early goals.

Ive noticed a LOT of early goals. In the first 5 minutes i mean. And in the rare games that there isnt an early goal, there certainly is a clear cut chance. I would like to point out that this happens in my favour and against it.

Crosses.

EVERY time my player or an AI player get the ball on the wing they seem to skip past the full back no problem, cut inside to just about the penalty area line and cross a ball into the 6 yard box. Now no matter what settings i chose...eg cross from deep, byline etc. it just doesnt make any difference.

Corners.

Similar to crosses. The majority are crossed into the 6 yard box regardless of where ive asked him to cross it. And normally go really close to the line. Sometimes just going out for a GK and even once or twice going straight in!

Now again im not complaining, im just wondering if anyone else has noticed. I would also like to say again that these situations are happening for and against me. Its making some games quite repetetive in a sence, where when your winger get the ball and runs down the wing you know whats going to happen, not the end result but the lead up to it atleast.

Anyone?

Archived