kerlon at inter?

got the game yesterday and i am very pleased but i did notice 1 or 2 things

kerlon is on loan to chievo from inter and that castillo everton signed this summer is playing for red star not everton anyone know why

i am not complaining i think the game is great and i am doing very well

got the game yesterday and i am very pleased but i did notice 1 or 2 things

kerlon is on loan to chievo from inter and that castillo everton signed this summer is playing for red star not everton anyone know why

i am not complaining i think the game is great and i am doing very well

i dont know about kerlon because as far as i know inter havent signed him. as for castillo maybe they missed the transfer out by accident. If you download my update then he will be on everton.

He might be co-owned by Inter, or there's another possibility.

In Italy you're only allowed to sign one player from outside the EU who's playing abroad every season, so what the big clubs do a lot of the time is give a smaller club the funds to sign the player; the player then spends the season at the smaller club, then moves to the big club at the end of the season. The fact that he's on loan at Chievo might be the way of showing that the transfer is already arranged to go through.

maybe he did but then he arranged to sign for inter milan

Bingo!

If you actually read my post you'll understand what I'm talking about. Chievo signed him on a permanent basis using Inter's money because Inter have a limit of one non-EU player from overseas per season. The player spends the season at Chievo before moving to Inter for a nominal fee.

Archived