Help Help Help PLEASE

Can anyone help me get my Fm2009 game up and running to be able to play my friend who lives in other country. I bought the game on release date etc etc but i cant connect to my mate to play. I have a IMAC and mate PC. I tired to install Steam 3.1 but doesnt seem work and just comes up with some BBC stuff. Please can someone help us to get up and running. It not the same playing one player game....

You have to install the mac version on your mac. You both should have the same patch installed and using the same database. It's no problem to have a online game with a mac and a pc. One of the computers should setup the game and being the server and the other one has to connect. More and details can you find in the FM online forum.

You have to install the mac version on your mac. You both should have the same patch installed and using the same database. It's no problem to have a online game with a mac and a pc. One of the computers should setup the game and being the server and the other one has to connect. More and details can you find in the FM online forum.

Where do i find the Steam for mac. i found one but it had bbc channels and thats it can u help me please thanks very much ...

Archived